Monday, March 3, 2014

Shark Tank


My Shark tank proposal overall went well. There are many things I could improve on but I feel like I hit all the points that I wanted to during the speech. I felt knowledgeable on my topic and I feel like that showed though for the most part. The thing I can work the most on is most definitely being concise with my words. I know I can be very long winded and that showed a lot during the speech. I was nervous so I kept on talking and even sometimes repeating myself. I feel like my body language and projection was alright for the most part. I feel like just practicing the speech more would have helped with making sure that my speech was shorter and clearer. It went mostly as expected. Also maybe recording myself would have helped with making sure that I only said the points that were necessary to the point of the speech. I also focused on selling the group of Blue Note rather than the project and myself. I feel like I answered the questions well because I solely focused on answering the question and then stop talking. I think that verbally practicing the essential points for the speech with cut down on the time.  For my next speech I will work on have my points clear and straightforward and making sure that allow equal time for different segments of the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment